I have been chatting with a limousine owner lately about decorating inside his limousine, there’s many ideas that came to mind because I do have good experience when it comes to making new and unique designs fro my clients.
When it comes to customizing designs for homes i’m a master.
But this limo owner approached me the other day looking for some design ideas, so I went on to say that I do not have experience in remodeling a limo but I can give you few pointers that may help.
1. use bright colors
2. good to make new designs and architect but make sure to think about creating a spacious feeling
3. bigger is not always better, and expensive is not always better. There’s many cheap options to recreate a great piece of art just use your imagination.
4. When you get stuck on what ideas to implement just study the competition and out do them.
5. think about your target audience. most likely limo rental people aren’t interested in gardening or weaving, so cater to what they like. such as partying, drinking, dancing, and having a great time.
6. make the theme limo central but incorporate other unrelated themes. This one is a big one, because everyone thinks you have to focus on exactly one topic but that’s not true, there’s many decorating genius ideas that are born out of artists risky idea to try something completely off the wall. In the case of limo decorating, it could prove valuable to create a very unique theme inside! And god knows as a Sterling Heights Limo company he needs all the edge he can get!
7. aesthetic is important but comfort is more important. Of course we want everything to look dazzling, and nice but if you go overboard you may begin to lower the comfort level of the limo. for example. get a really nice speaker but if you get one that’s too nice it may be unfit for a small inside of a limo. Decorate with lighting but it may be too much if the strobe light is too intense to cause seizures.
With these 7 fresh limo ideas, I sent the guy off thinking well he’s just going to play with the idea and that’s it. low and behold, he calls me back a week later to let me know he has begun a new project of redesigning one of his fleet by using my ideas!
wow ! I was not expecting that.
So this was a big boost of my week which I desperately needed because lately I’ve been losing bit of confidence if this can turn into a real profession. I’m just following my passion because it feels right to do but sometimes the financial woes get to me and I get a bit distracted derailed. I will tell you one thing though, there is more opportunity out there in the world if you just begin taking actions and look for it.
Well that’s it for me guys.
I will talk to you soon.
get it touch with me if you want to talk about decoration or remodeling work.